Portable Cooling Systems for Your Office or Construction Sites
Temporary Heating Technologies offers a full line of Portable Cooling Systems from Kwikool.
Check out the only two ton unit available that will run off of
120V/20 Amp circuit.
The ICE AIR Strategic Air Center can truly be used in almost any environmental condition. It is rated from 60º to 110ºF and functions perfectly as a spot cooler. But it does more – much, much more. The ICE AIR Strategic Air Center has a thermostatic expansion valve which adjusts the flow of freon to suit the ambient conditions. Also, its sophisticated microprocessor control system and advanced constant pressure with fan-control freeze protection allow the unit to maintain a temperature set point with pinpoint accuracy for critical environments at temperatures down to 60ºF. The diagram here shows ICE AIR’s unique I/O Integral Condenser system compared to a spot cooler. This exclusive feature brings air from outside of the conditioned space to cool its condenser, then pumps the hot air back outside of the cooled room totally isolating the condenser air from the enclosed area. This is a balanced air flow system.
- Balanced Air Flow (Isolated)
- Neutral Effect on Room Pressure
- Allows 100% of Unit‘s Capacity To Be Realized In Conditioned Space
- Sophisticated Refrigeration Controls Prevent Freezing
- Freon Controlled By `Thermostatic Expansion Valve Making The SAC Very Efficient!
- Condenser Air Is Completely Isolated From Conditioned Space